Sunday, March 29, 2015

I'm in....Let's build it!



Ok, so I bought the 2015 Creatin’ Contest Kit from Miniatures.com sometime earlier this year.  I bought it because it had a modern look. Once it came in the mail I quickly placed it on the shelf with the other "got to have" kits I have been acquiring.  I had no intention on entering the contest. Since just about everyone is building this kit, I felt it would be fun to join in the building process (plus I needed a new project). Also this could be a great learning experience. I actually have several ideas in mind. I thought about a 2 story house …a condo with a garage under, a dance studio, a bakery…but I settled on a retreat/vacation getaway of some sort. I am also going to try my hand at landscaping this project. While internet surfing for ideas, I came across these two pictures. I think this may have been the inspiration for the Denise’s City Cottage Kit. What do you think?


Exterior
 Interior

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It's nearly identical. It's a great design and I love this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, yeah, I think you totally found the original design. Great surfing!

    ReplyDelete