Tuesday, March 3, 2015

It's time for bed...

I made these beds sometime ago and I thought I would share them...I used a tutorial from 1inchminis to make the mattress. And I can't remember who I got the blanket shaping using aluminum foil idea from, sorry. I am thankful for tutorials they help solve my mini problems...lol. The bed frame I made with scrap MDF, fabric, mat board, and cotton padding. You will see some other items I have been working on as well. I really need a new project.  And I have lost all interest in the Victoria's Farmhouse. I look at it and get overwhelmed.  Mainly because in the move last year, some of the pieces were lost. It was disappointing. I keep telling myself that I will reorder the missing parts but as of yet, I have not. Anyway, hope you enjoy.

Oh and BTW, I now understand why so many of you work on multiple projects at a time. And why some of you don't use kits. You need that freedom to create your own ideas without being boxed in...I get it. 













11 comments:

  1. Great work! Love the colors you've used :D!
    Wishing you a nice week,
    Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so true. Sometimes I think if I had two projects on the go I'd actually get more done! I get so overwhelmed with one project that I seem to cease doing anything.
    These beds are so beautiful! I love love love the fabric. And the quilting on the green covers is darling. It's such a cute scene.
    I hope you find something that inspires you to get back into a project or start fresh! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your beds. And that Gumby rocks. From great frustration comes great inspiration, don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those beds! How to make a bedspread is a very clever solution. Now I have MUCH inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete